Eat & Drink Norfolk What's happening?
Eat & Drink Norfolk, scheduled for Friday April 12th and Saturday April 13th, 2013, has quickly established itself as ‘the place to go’ in Norfolk County for the finest and widest selection of foods and beverages. With close to forty different food producers, restaurants, wineries, and breweries, all from within or close proximity to Norfolk County, it’s a great way to ‘nibble and nosh’ your way around the County, all under one roof. Each of the exhibitors is proud to showcase samples of their fine culinary products to the many who attend Eat & Drink Norfolk.
A total of 2500 people attended the show, with 48,201 tasting tickets purchased and redeemed at the many exhibitors offering samples. Both the attendance and tasting ticket sales showed a large increase from the previous year. The average number of tickets redeemed at each booth was 1506, with the top selling exhibitor taking in 4846 tickets. 80% of all tasting ticket sale revenue is being returned to the exhibitors, with the other 20% going to the Norfolk County Agricultural Society to cover show expenses, and as a fundraiser.
Eat & Drink Norfolk opens on Friday April 12th from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. in the Aud at Norfolk County Fairgrounds, and continues onSaturday April 13th, from noon until 10:00 p.m.
Admission is $9 with tickets available at the door, and everyone attending the Show gets a free wine glass to try the many samples, plus to keep as a souvenir. If you would like to donate your glass back to the event, we have an amazing incentive to do so! All you have to do is fill out a ballot for a chance to win a BBQ, or a Gazebo compliments of Canadian Tire, PLUS for every glass returned, .50 cents is donated back to Canadian Tires fundraising initiatve "Jump Start" program for kids!
Tasting tokens for trying the many sample sized goodies at Eat & Drink Norfolk are available for $1 per token. Most food and beverage items are priced at 1 to 4 tickets depending on the item
On the Saturday from noon until 3:00 p.m., a special promotionoffering 2 for 1 admission is available.
We are changing the layout slightly this year allowing more room to sit, relax and enjoy live musical entertainment and local celebrity chefs appearing on stage throughout the Show. We have an amazing silent auction scheduled for both days of the event.
Must be 19 years of age or older to attend.
We wouldn’t be able to put on such a great event without the participation of our Exhibitors, and Entertainers, the help and dedication of our Volunteers and of course the support we receive from our valued Sponsors.
Winner of our Getaway Contest
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Silent Auction Winners listed below:
|Last Call for Food & Beverage Vendors
|More Tix Available!
|BBQ May 25
© 2013 Norfolk County Fair & Horseshow. All Rights Reserved.
172 South Drive, Simcoe, Ontario N3Y 1G6 Tel: (519) 426-7280 Fax: (519) 426-7286